Happy holidays all! Here is a quick round-up of some of my favorite sweet holiday treats! I love to bake, but I’m also super cheap and don’t like having to spend a ton of time in the kitchen. I’ve put together a couple quick and easy recipes you can try out! I heavily use Kodiak Cakes all-purpose mix, it’s a great mix with lots of fiber and some extra protein. Feel free to sub any other kind of baking mix (flour + baking powder) or any pancake mix.
For the chocolate lovers:
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
For the cupcakes:
½ cup Kodiak Cakes mix
½ cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup for sweetness
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
For the frosting:
1 cup of pumpkin puree
1 cup of melted chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix all ingredients together.
3) Pour batter into greased muffin tin.
4) Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool completely.
5) Whip together melted chocolate and pumpkin puree
6) Pipe onto cooled cupcakes!
For the peanut butter lovers:
Thumbprint PB&J cookies
1 and 1/3 cup Kodiak Cakes all-purpose mix
1/2 cups peanut butter
1/3 cup maple syrup
Whatever type of jelly or jam you like!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Combine baking mix, syrup and peanut butter.
3) Roll into small balls, use your thumb to flatten a little, and place on greased baking sheet.
4) Fill thumb indent with jelly or jam.
5) Bake for 10 minutes!
For the mint lovers:
Matcha Mint Macaroons
2 cups shredded, unsweetened coconut
3 scoops Matcha Powder (I used Vital Proteins)
1 scoop vanilla Protein Powder
2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
2 cups mini semi-sweet morsels
Peppermint extract to taste (I used about 1 tablespoon)
1) Combine all ingredients
2) Let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes
3) Roll into small balls
SUBMIT A COMMENT