Rules and Regulations
- A signed liability waiver form must be completed and on file with Renovo Fitness prior to using the studio.
- Use of the studio is limited to those with memberships or who are residents of Landmark Lofts located in Hilliard, OH.
- Trainers who are interested in providing personal training services in the Renovo Fitness studio are encouraged to contact Eric Doernhoefer. Only personal trainers authorized by Renovo Fitness Management are permitted to use the studio to offer personal training services.
- Safety comes first. Anyone whose conduct, in the judgment of Renovo Fitness Management, endangers others, risks damage to the studio, or its equipment, or unreasonably interferes with others' use of the studio will be required to leave the property immediately. Failure to comply may result in formal legal actions.
- Proper attire, decorum, and consideration of the rights and comforts of others must be observed at all times.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
- Portable stereos and electronic devices may be used with headphones only.
- Return all equipment back to their respective places after use.
- Always remove any removable plates from barbells after use.
- The use of recording devices for anything other than the use of tracking personal progress is strictly prohibited. Any content recorded within the studio cannot be posted to any social media or website without explicit consent from Renovo Fitness.
- If a Renovo member or Landmark Lofts resident wants to bring a guest to the studio, a 24-hour advanced notice is required. Guests will not be permitted in the studio until the notice has been approved by Eric Doernhoefer.
- A Renovo member or a Landmark Lofts resident must accompany guests.
- Guests are permitted to use the studio no more than 3 times. If your guest would like to continue coming to the studio after 3 visits, they can purchase a membership. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you choose to not respect the Rules and Regulations as laid out above, your access to the studio will be temporarily paused or revoked.
Renovo Fitness will review each violation on a case-by-case basis. Renovo Fitness reserves the right to revoke memberships at any time.
If necessary, Renovo Fitness reserves the right to take legal action.